ITEM WILL SHIP WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
Wild, untamed hearts are the best.
- Comfort Colors Unisex in Navy
- 80% ring spun cotton / 20% polyester
- Left sleeve contains a small printed heart because we believe it's badass to "Wear your heart on your sleeve™"
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Jersey lined hood with flatcord
- Rolled forward shoulder
- Back patch
- Twill taped back neck
- Pouch pocket
- 1x1 rib on cuffs and waistband
- Double needle armholes, cuffs and waistband
The inspiration for this shirt comes from Brené’s book, Braving the Wilderness.
Here’s the full quote:
If we’re going to make true belonging a daily practice in our lives, we’re going to need a strong back and a soft front. We’ll need both courage and vulnerability as we abandon the certainty and safety of our ideological bunkers and head off into the wilderness.
True belonging is, however, more than strong back and soft front. Once we’ve found the courage to stand alone, to say what we believe and do what we feel is right despite the criticism and fear, we may leave the wilderness, but the wild has marked our hearts. That doesn’t mean the wilderness is no longer difficult, it means that once we’ve braved it on our own, we will be painfully aware of our choices moving forward. We can spend our entire life betraying ourself and stood up for ourself and our beliefs, the bar is higher. A wild heart fights fitting in and grieves betrayal.