ITEM WILL SHIP WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS
Nothing says bad-ass like a banana-seat bike!
- American Apparel Unisex in Heather Black
- 50% polyester/50% combed ring-spun cotton
- Left sleeve contains a small printed heart because we believe it's badass to "Wear your heart on your sleeve™"
- Baby rib cotton stretchable collar
- Reinforced shoulder construction
- Double-needle bottom hem
The inspiration for this shirt comes from Brené’s book, Daring Greatly.
Here’s the full quote:
The phrase Daring Greatly is from Theodore Roosevelt’s speech “Citizenship in a Republic.” The speech, sometimes referred to as “The Man in the Arena,” was delivered at the Sorbonne in Paris, France, on April 23, 1910. This is the passage that made the speech famous:
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly... who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly." –Theodore Roosevelt